Wild Meadow Huts Policies
- Check in after 4pm/Check out before 11am
- No smoking or vaping inside the huts - fines will apply
- Noise levels kept to a minimum at all times - we offer a space of relaxation & tranquillity and request that our guests respect this
- No littering
- No glass in the hot tub
- No stag/hens - please contact if you wish to discuss on a case by case basis.
- No naked flames to be used onsite
- No pets - as much as we love pets and have our own four legged friends, our huts are not pet friendly.
- No extra guests to use facilities or stay over aside from the guests specified on the booking
- Keep communal areas clean
- Dispose of waste/recycle correctly in the facilities provided
- Damages/breaks must be reported
- Damages/missing items/extra cleaning will be charged
- Cars parked at owners risk
- Keys must be returned upon check out - a fee may apply if not return
A 25% deposit it taken upon booking. The remaining 75% balance will be deducted 3 weeks in advance of the arrival date.
You can cancel and receive a gift voucher to the sum of the 25% deposit up to three weeks before the arrival date. This voucher will be redeemable for 12 months from the date of issue. Any cancellation made within three weeks of the arrival date will incur the total fee for the stay.
Gift Voucher Policy
Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed as cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. In the event that the value of the gift voucher does not cover the cost of the stay, the gift voucher redeemer must pay the balance.