A 25% deposit it taken upon booking. The remaining 75% balance will be deducted 3 weeks in advance of the arrival date.
You can cancel and receive a gift voucher to the sum of the 25% deposit up to three weeks before the arrival date. This voucher will be redeemable for 12 months from the date of issue. Any cancellation made within three weeks of the arrival date will incur the total fee for the stay.
Gift Voucher Policy
Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed as cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. In the event that the value of the gift voucher does not cover the cost of the stay, the gift voucher redeemer must pay the balance.